Happy Birthday Callshot

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
Callshot is a wiley one! :shock: Tried to sneak thru his Birthday without telling anyone yesterday :?: :( Thank god for the NSA and their surveillance programs for such important events pertaining to National Security and the good of mankind for keeping track of such momentous occasions! Being Government programs, they sometimes are a day late getting this in tell out :shock: :p :roll: :D :mrgreen: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Happy Birthday you crazy guy!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

callshot

Blackhawk
Gee, Thanks fellas, I thought that it would slip by and nobody would notice. The sun came up and it went down just like any other day, but it was the second longest day in the year. I didn't think that my going around the sun 67 times would be any big deal. My son in Panama phoned and my other three children and grandchildren came up to my home and we had a cook out in the back yard. It smelled like Lilacs as you can see.

My grand daughter made me wear this funny hat.

We cooked some kabobs of the grill and had all the trimmings.

It froze that morning so we had only one or two misquitoes. we ate, talked, the grandchildren ran around and played. Everyone had a good time, or at least we all said that we did. I didn't get any shooting in, but the house work and yard work are caught up again. Now life will return to normal what ever that is, and I will be forced to go get another huckleberry shake. Thanks for your condolences and wishes.
Steve

sixshot

Buckeye
Happy birthday buddy, I slipped the news off to Hoover. I also told him I had hooked you up with a date with one of Wal Marts Mannequins....enjoy!

Dick

Joe S.

Hunter
You share a birthday with my stepson and are a day before my dad... His is today. Happy birthday!

snappy

Single-Sixer
A little more patina on that pegleg and the whole ensemble will really pop! :)

Sounds like you had a wonderful day with your family sir. Raising a glass to you and yours with hopes for another healthy happy spin around the Sun.

callshot

Blackhawk
Thanks Dick, the Walmart mannequin was from the plus size department. A lot better than the skinny one last time from Fredies of the underworld! :shock: :roll:
Steve

contender

Ruger Guru
'Ol callshot is a sneaky one. But he shares the same B-Day as my brother. I remembered it,, but was busy as heck yesterday. When I sat down last night, I'd forgotten it again!
A HUGE Happy Birthday to both of y'all! (I did call my brother to wish him a Happy B-Day, but all I got was his machine!)