Single Six 32 vs Single Seven

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Star43

Blackhawk
The next time you shoot them, try to notice it a bit more if they are decently accurate. I had always heard that they weren't. That would be interesting to check out, I would think. Again, all guns can be a little different, but if they are accurate in your gun that would be kind of interesting. 🙂👍

Hondo44

Hawkeye
I was very happy with my 32 Mag single sixes and my reloads by the time the 327 single seven came out. And I'm a traditionalist so the non-fluted cyl, funky sights or the stainless steel didn't turn my head, so never got one.

But I have converted an OM single six to the center fire 327 using a six shot 32 Mag cyl bored to 327 length and I like that!

Hondo44

Hawkeye
The next time you shoot them, try to notice it a bit more if they are decently accurate. I had always heard that they weren't. That would be interesting to check out, I would think. Again, all guns can be a little different, but if they are accurate in your gun that would be kind of interesting. 🙂👍
They are accurate enough in my Rugers.

Star43

Blackhawk
They are accurate enough in my Rugers.
Hi Hondo......I see my question but I thought when I wrote it, it was for a guy who was shooting 32 ACP in his 32 Mag revolver ?? That is how I remember it......so are you saying you shoot 32 ACP in your guns & they are accurate? I had always heard the 32ACP would shoot, but you get a lot of flyers ?? Are we talking about the same thing ?? Thanks......

Latest posts