Hammer
Trigger
Ejector Rod
Rear Sight
Front Sight
Pawl
Pivot Pins
All Internal Components

Looks gorgeous. The .22LR Cylinder wasn't replaced, guess it wasn't as bad as I had thought. Was a little bummed that the trigger and hammer were replaced as they had 33 years+ of break in, but the new set has a decent pull and breaks cleanly. I'll put in a Wolff spring set and she should be just fine.

All in all, a wonderful job.

Jim

G2

Hunter
Does look nice.

Did you do a before picture?

How much denero now days?

101VooDoo

Single-Sixer
G2 it was $130 for the reblue, doesn't look like there's any charge for the other parts.

I'll have to borrow the boy's camera and get some more pics. Sorry, no before pics. I had thought about it, but ended up shipping it just before a trip and ran out of time.

Jim

Cholo

Staff member
Wow! From the one pic it looks way better than a new one. Are you pleased with how the grip frame turned out compared to the old? The contrast looks great!

I'd also like some more pics and while you're at it--some fries and a 12 pack of MGD :wink:

101VooDoo

Single-Sixer
Cholo, I'm actually very pleased with the frame. It had picked up more than a few dings and scratches over the years with some bare aluminum showing in a few spots.

Not sure if they replaced the frame or re-coated it. Looks like a new one to me.

Jim

DGW1949

Hunter
That is one nice-looking gun you got there now. Love them Liberty models, love them 4-5/8" barreled models, and love them figured walnut grips.

Wow....what a prize.

DGW

I'd imagine it would be easier for them to simply replace the grip frame than to re-finish it. Same might be said for the ejector rod housing.

Just a guess . . .

Nice gun, Jim.

:)