What are some people thinking?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BULL'S-EYE

Blackhawk
☝️ He gets it.

You either get can's...OR...You don't.
I put 200 rounds of hearing safe, suppressed CCi .22 Quiet through my 22/45 Lite in my backyard range this very afternoon. It was great fun & I thoroughly enjoyed it! 😁👍

As my long time, & bestest shooting buddy often says...There's aways a few Fudd's in every crowd.

Most I am aware start with a VQ take off and proceed as money allows.

This is also why Ruger MK frames are crazy high now.
Only price I've found here is $1145.00 for the complete suppressed pistol. Was wondering about the price of the pistols as shown in post #1 . . . the "starting point" for a future added suppressor. :unsure:

Enigma

Hunter
I have come to the conclusion, after many years of observation, that there is no modification that can be made to a gun or a car, no matter how stupid or insane-looking, that somebody, somewhere, didn't think was a good idea and/or would "look cool" and actually did it. :eek:

And then decided that they didn't like, and they tried to sell it.

There's two ways to make a 22rf handgun less loud: adjust ammo performance or add a muffler. One way reduces the effectiveness of the pistol and the other requires jumping through the NFA hoops.
I've done both and the second is a better choice in the long run. Regarding the pistol shown: I'd certainly rather have another 2-3" of barrel from a performance standpoint.

wproct

Single-Sixer
I like short barreled handguns, but my 3.5 inch Volquartsen match carry is about as short as I want to go.
Volquartsen Match Carry.jpg

Latest posts