New RENE price guide

Help Support Ruger Forum:

chet15

Hawkeye
It is that time of year again so we are looking for volunteers to help fill out the annual RENE price guide questionaire.
I hope to send these out by electronic file (makes things a whole lot easier) but if you are not able to do that I can also send by snail mail.
The more folks who help to fill the price guide out, the more accurate the finished prices turn out to be.
You need not be an expert on all fields, but if you can help out with pricing of your favorite Ruger model, we can sure use the help.
Just send a P.M. with your current email address if you want it sent electronically by EXCEL file, or your current mailing address for the paper version.
Thank you!!
Chad Hiddleson (Chet15), Editor Red Eagle News Exchange.

BRASS FRAME

Single-Sixer
Chad, would please email a copy of the e form to fill out your annual price guide.
Thanks, Brass Frame/Lee E

chet15

Hawkeye
Only six received back so far. Gotta have more to make this official.
The way the returns are declining the last few years, we may need to discontinue the price guide. :(
If there is anybody who still plans on returning the questionaire, please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks!
Chet15

chet15

Hawkeye
mr.deerstalker said:
Chet, id be happy to do it, send me one and ill se d another payment in as well...scott

Scott...send me your current email and I'll get an excel version to you.
Otherwise, its too late to send out a snail mail version.
Chet15