Sold!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

awp101

Single-Sixer
TX, home of DeeDee Snavely's Used Guns and Weapons
FTF in DFW area is possible, otherwise will ship from an individual so make sure your FFL will accept. Crossposted. This link should take you to the full size pics: https://flic.kr/s/aHsm1bnoLV

Project grade Remington Model 11:
This has been an "in progress" project for several years and since I'm shotgun poor enough as it is, it needs a new home. It was fluffed, buffed, pitted and parked within an inch of it's life when I got it so I didn't feel bad about chopping the barrel and installing the Choate extension. IIRC the sn puts the DOM somewhere between 1919-1930. Barrel was cut to 20" from the front of the receiver ring (almost 21" when measured from the back of the chamber).

The pros - The screws are relatively unbuggered, it fires and cycles, it looks awesome and has cool points for days.

The cons - It doesn't reliably feed. More accurately, the next shell in the tube doesn't always come out for the lifter to pick up. The muzzle needs to be squared up and crowned and a front sight or bead installed (I think I still have the barrel stub with the original front sight if the buyer wants it). The buttstock and buttplate have a chunk missing at the toe. The fore end has at least 3 splits running from the receiver end.

Sold and gone!