ANOTHER BADGER-GOT HIM!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

sixshot

Buckeye
Longuner, I carry that little snubbie in my right front pocket, no holster, like I said, the hammers bobbed so no chance of it going off on the draw :oops: Two weeks ago I had a handgun class for ladies only, one of the questions I ask was, do any of you ladies think I'm carrying a gun (I was wearing shorts, just like yesterday) most said no, a couple thought I might be carrying, well I had 4 guns on me, one in each pocket, they thought that was pretty funny :wink:
Robb it would be really fun to get together with a bunch of forum members sometime. If me & Fermin race he can't have any salsa before, thats some pretty high octane stuff he eats :D Went out again tonight, I really need to get Callshot a badger, all we saw was a jackrabbit & a skunk, didn't get a shot at either one. Maybe tomorrow.

Dick

oregon73

Blackhawk
Dick, that was a great story! Thank you for the entertainment!

And nice work with the snubbie, by the way! Really, really good shooting with the snubbie.

Rob

2 dogs

Buckeye
Dick, a runoff? I got a better idea, how bout a couple of lawn chairs round the campfire and a poop pumper for a camp boy to run back and forth tween us and the ice chest.....?

sixshot

Buckeye
Fermin, I'm all for sitting around the campfire........eating, thats about as fun as the hunt its self. I've got a little deal cooking for you & Barranti, he's suppose to talk with you about it.

Cholo, I'm not sure how far from Georgia, guessing 2,300 or so, only 4-5 hours by plane. :wink:

Dick

sixshot

Buckeye
Forgot, guys I'm all caught up on promised badgers right now, anybody wanting one better jump in line. For some reason things are really heating up, that is, I'm seeing a lot of badgers all of a sudden, maybe 5 dead one's on the road, the other 7-8 were very much alive! :lol:
They make very interesting rugs/mounts.

Dick

americal

Hunter
Well what can I say Dick :shock: I see you are very skilled with whatever handgun you have on hand 8) 8) 8) I wish rabbit season & cool weather would get here----- get to hunt :D :D

sixshot

Buckeye
I just might have to live trap a badger, starve him down for a few days & run him in the arena with 2 Dogs, I thinking maybe a short skirt..... & a thong :oops: hard to visualize that :wink: size 7 long top Texas cowboy boots, a blue top with a big red S on it, no not for Superman.........SLOW, then maybe a patch over one eye & a bull whip made out of angel hair spaghetti, I'm betting our Texas law dog.......2 dogs would get in that barrel faster than a monkey peeling a banana :twisted:
I think Barranti can probably copy this for me over to singleactions.

Dick

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
I sure would like to hunt those someday. Even them rock chucks look like fun to shoot..

100_2131.jpg

Elmer_Fudd.png

elmer1.jpg

100_2133.jpg

100_2134.jpg

ani_fudd.jpg

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
there were a couple of food booths I hadn't sampled & I intended to correct that, first was a double cheese burger, fries & a big drink, we sat around for a little while & I had to have a large cup of peaches & cream, then for a finisher I had a large Teton fry, thats french fries with cheese, sour cream & chopped green onion, I was a happy man but felt like a elephant seal
Dick, you're a man after my own heart :D . I enjoyed the hunt part of the story, but got a bigger kick from the above quote. Added a sense of realism that only a fair connoisseur could make. Our own county fair starts this Friday, and by the end of the week, I'll have put a big dent in all the food booths, myself :shock: . Sadly, I won't be able to chase any badgers on the way home, as you did :( .

Keep up the great posts. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts