Can you help

Help Support Ruger Forum:

AUSSIEBOB

Bearcat
Some time back I saw a photo of whay i thought was a RUGER mini style machine gun with Two barrels.Now I am not sure about this.We were talking at the range the other day about machine guns.So can anyone advise me and is there a Pic of one of these guns and the make if not a Ruger I think they are elcetric operated.
Yhanks in advance

Cherokee

Single-Sixer
Someone usta sell a housing/tripod arrangement for mounting two Ruger 10/22's side by side. The picture always had two of the hi-cap plastic mags in place. It was semi-auto and I don't recall seeing it lately. Maybe this is what you had in mind.

DGW1949

Hunter
I've seen a gizmo which mounted two 10/22 barreled recievers and operated off a hand-crank which alternently fired one round from each barrel. Seen 'em made for AK's and the US 30 Carbine too.

Full auto's are defined by the ability to fire more than one round with a single press of the trigger. So the guns I'm thinking of weren't "machine guns".....but they were dern close.

DGW

Pal Val

Buckeye
Saw the rig in the Cabela's catalogue a few years ago. It looked crank-operated, so it's not really a machine gun.