DO NOT EVER deal with Lifeline medical screening.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

kramden

Blackhawk
My wife made an appointment. Later decided to cancel. (They come to your area to do medical screening. ) She charged her appt. on a CC. They said they couldn't issue a refund but would give us a Lifeline giftcard to use at a later date. We said no that is not acceptable, we want our $$ back on our card. Have been making calls for a month with them saying they would issue a credit and it doesn't happen. They keep stalling us saying that the last person we talked to failed to issue credit- Oh you have to wait 5 to 7 days- No, it will take 14 more days- Our records show we issued a credit 10 days ago etc. A real scam outfit IMO. We now have our CC company involved.

Snake45

Patriot, Mentor, Friend ~ RIP
I've gotten mailings from the NRA about them, and heard about them on the radio. Thought it sounded good, so I google-searched them, and couldn't find ONE good thing anyone had to say about them. Horror stories of all kinds. Everything I've gotten from them since has gone in the trash.

Call your credit card company and file a dispute with them. Be prepared
to document to the card company the steps you've taken.
Request they do a charge back against Lifeline.
Dave

coach

Hunter
I recently disputed a recurring gym membership after the gym closed. It was easy enough to do online. No service rendered, no charge should have been made. It took the credit card company a week or so to get the charge reversed.

Colonel Daddy

Buckeye
Dealing with another company, same results. Finally was reimbursed for one month and they immediately charged me for another month. Working with my credit union and this time will have my debit card canceled and another issued! Just waiting for the weekend to be over.