Introduction / new member

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RayBob

Bearcat
Just followed a link over here and right off liked the atmosphere. The link was actually in the classifieds on a Winchester Model 71 for sale (I'm a member of a FB Model 71 group and an owner of a pre-WWII 71). My dad was a huge Ruger guy but I'd just describe myself as just a quality firearms guy. I have half a dozen Rugers.

I'm a retired trauma / neuro RN based out of eastern Texas. Love the outdoors and think I'll like this place. I linked to this site from the Texas Hunting Forum site. Glad to be here.

RayBob

Bearcat
I see you are from Maine. Mrs RayBob is from New Brunswick about an hour and a half over the border (we usually cross at Houlton, Me). I worked in the ICU at Eastern Maine Medical Center in the late 90's. My oldest son was born there in Bangor. Love the smallie fishing up there.

We'll be flying into Presque Isle in a couple of weeks all the way from Houston.

I see you are from Maine. Mrs RayBob is from New Brunswick about an hour and a half over the border (we usually cross at Houlton, Me). I worked in the ICU at Eastern Maine Medical Center in the late 90's. My oldest son was born there in Bangor. Love the smallie fishing up there.

We'll be flying into Presque Isle in a couple of weeks all the way from Houston.
I don't spend much time in the county but it's a beautiful area.

Welcome aboard!
F92FB433-13AE-4DD1-A0B6-E77317364467.gif