Scoped Super Redhawk Holster

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Jonsea1976

Bearcat
Looking for a Chest/Bandolier setup for a Scoped Super Redhawk with a 7.5" barrel. What is everyone using? Recommendations?

I really like the looks of the GunfightersInc Kenai Scoped Hunter. Is anyone using this rig and can provide a good review?

Thanks for the input!

contender

Ruger Guru
I have a bunch of holsters,, of all sorts & makes.
then, several years ago,, I was offered the chance to try on & feel a Barranti Northwest Hunter rig.
I now have a pair of those,, and about 6 other holsters by "Doc" Mike Barranti. Haven't had to consider anyone else since I got his stuff.
For your gun, a chest rig is THE way to carry it. And the NW Hunter,, while not cheap, nor will it be a quick build/buy, it WILL be worth it.
Doc's work is second to none. (And I have stuff from Simply Rugged, and a Denali chest rig too.)

Check out Diamond D Custom Leather in Alaska. I have 2 of their rigs, reasonably priced, readily available, and the quality is first class.
Also have this chest rig from Simons Custom Leather, not sure if they are still making them..

Attachments

• 1 a super red rig 1.jpg
    1 a super red rig 1.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 66
  • 1 a super red rig 2.jpg
    1 a super red rig 2.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 67

Jonsea1976

Bearcat
I ended up ordering the GunfightersInc Kenai scoped Hunter. Seems pretty rugged, seems to offer good protection, & is lightweight when compared to full leather rigs. it has a bit of a lead time. I will post some photos and a review once I get a chance to play with it. Thanks for all the replies!