Coffee Mugs

Help Support Ruger Forum:

KIR

Sparks, NV
What a great thread. I thought I was going to change the subject about drinking coffee and/or tea, but there are others. I do drink coffee in my clear/frosted DD cup, but in the eves, I have tea in this cup. My wife, bless her dearly beloved heart, bought two of these for us. Recently I was reading about loose leaf being better than tea bags. I happened to be in a Phillipino/Carniceria store (go figure, two in one as Kelcie says) and saw this cool tin of loose leaf Jasmine tea. (I like tins for storing different stuff) I could not find the tea ball my wife used, so I finally tracked one down to use in a simple tea pot.

Resized_20231206_121052.jpeg

Here's one I lucked up on that was left in a bus station restroom. I dumped some black coffee into it and strained it thru my teeth. Damn good coffee, with a nicotine kick to boot!

View attachment 34607
I stopped at a McDonalds to use the restroom a few weeks back. Some guy was shirtless and taking a bath in the sink (as best as he could anyway.) I had to go pretty bad, otherwise I would have found another place.

When I finished, he was actually polite and asked if I wanted to use his sink to wash my hands.

I declined and went out to my car on my way…

Without a doubt I wouldn't touch anything in a public bathroom… Nothing at all.

XUSNORDIE

Single-Sixer
Enjoying all the posts! But this thread is about that favorite coffee mug and if you clean it or not........I had no idea there were people with a phobia of coffee mugs not cleaned after use.....I have a several medical issues and a battle with cancer.....but a coffee mug not was not the issue of any of my conditions according to the platoon of Docs i've chattted with.....; )

Johnnu2

Hunter
Enjoying all the posts! But this thread is about that favorite coffee mug and if you clean it or not........I had no idea there were people with a phobia of coffee mugs not cleaned after use.....I have a several medical issues and a battle with cancer.....but a coffee mug not was not the issue of any of my conditions according to the platoon of Docs i've chattted with.....; )
I'm gonna take a wild guess that maybe you are not married....? ;)

KIR

Sparks, NV
It may be just one, but it's a bigg'un! It's soooo BIG! How big is it? You could go swimming in it! :ROFLMAO:

Swim Size Cup.jpeg