Shop at Walmart? You could be eligible for up to $500($45M) in new class action settlement

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Busterswoodshop

Buckeye
If I read this right.
They will give you 2% back of the receipts that you have receipts for , and it is only for some meat products and bagged citrus.
With a cap of $500.
So to get the $500 , you need $25000 worth of receipts.
Who has $25000 in receipts for meat products and bagged citrus ?

krw

Blackhawk
So, if you didnt buy much, you didnt get screwed much. You knew what it cost when you bought it, so you have no room to complain. And no, I don't work for WalMart

About receipts: If you have an online account, they keep track of your purchases in the store if you use the same credit card as what's on your account.

contender

Ruger Guru
The funny part about this,, is the receipt requirement.

Most receipts are printed on a type of paper that's cheap, using ink that fades over time, and would be hard to read after about a year. The only way to have receipts is if you had a scanner & scanned the originals,, AND kept records all this time. Or as Kevin has mentioned,, using an online account.
I'd bet 95% of the people affected do NOT have either.

xtratoy

Buckeye
The funny part about this,, is the receipt requirement.

Most receipts are printed on a type of paper that's cheap, using ink that fades over time, and would be hard to read after about a year. The only way to have receipts is if you had a scanner & scanned the originals,, AND kept records all this time. Or as Kevin has mentioned,, using an online account.
I'd bet 95% of the people affected do NOT have either.
Most places want the original receipt when dealing with rebates or returns.

Latest posts