SPF....357 Blackhawk... KBN34

Help Support Ruger Forum:

...Blackhawk, .357, stainless, 4-5/8" bbl.

95%+ condition.

In box, with everything it came with.

$440., shipped to your FFL. Or trade for 77/22M All-Weather

GEDC1054.jpg

Thanks.

WAYNO.

mraywi

Single-Sixer
Casey,thank you!!! Ha,I out waited you and I won't have to sleep with the hound. :D
Enjoy,it is nice looking!!!

Ruger Packer

Buckeye
Casey 44Mag said:
I supose i better give em all a bath then :lol:

That be a good idea! If you come in smelling like dog, she'll just let you stay out there longer!!!

On 2nd thought, if you wash the dogs, she might let 'em sleep with her and not you!!!! :lol:

mraywi

Single-Sixer
Casey 44Mag said:
I supose i better give em all a bath then :lol:
Hope that shiny Blackhawk does not cost you as much $$$ as the shiny 45 Blackhawk Wayno sold me quite some time back!! The one he sold me was followed by quite a few other Blackies,Supers,Reds,and a Super Red!!
My wife still cusses Wayno!!

Casey 44Mag

Bearcat
I think this will be my last pistol at least for a while im up to 15 ruger handguns although there is a single six with a 9.5 bbl at the pawn shop for 199$ :lol: the only thing is the transfer fees for shipped guns in my area are topping 50$ is this the same everywhere else? seems a little steep just for some paperwork

Casey 44Mag said:
I think this will be my last pistol at least for a while im up to 15 ruger handguns although there is a single six with a 9.5 bbl at the pawn shop for 199$ :lol: the only thing is the transfer fees for shipped guns in my area are topping 50$ is this the same everywhere else? seems a little steep just for some paperwork

That's very steep. Time to start shopping around. And, we all know that spending that kind of money for a transfer makes a good deal, not so good.

A good place to start is by asking right here on this forum, for folks in your area to share their FFL's that might be a little more reasonable.

Or, Gunbroker has a pretty extensive list of FFL dealers that will transfer firearms. A quick glance shows me the average fee is 20 bucks in your area.

http://www.gunbroker.com/FFL/SearchForFFL.aspx?st=Zip%20Code&sv=48763

WAYNO.

Casey 44Mag

Bearcat
Wow i never knew gunbroker had that. I do know a few of the dealers listed very well and they have raised thier fees since. I called around and average is 30 to 45 dollars. Very few are 20$ but at a 60 mile round trip and the way gas prices are ill break even going with the local hardware i geuss