Stupid people & bear cubs

Help Support Ruger Forum:

contender

Ruger Guru
UPDATE;
Well, apparently there isn't a serious legal violation in this case because the IDIOTS didn't "keep" the bear cubs. ANd the NCWRC isn't pursuing any charges.

YET.

Apparently there is a petition circulating to try & get something done legally to these IDIOTS for what they did. As of last night's local news reporting,, over 1900 signatures so far.

harley08

Blackhawk
0uxYpW4.jpg
He was in the Army, now he is in the hospital!
Go Mama BEAR!

Shamus2022

Single-Sixer
Reading all of this I can't help but think of "Grizzly Man" Timothy Treadwell and girlfriend. I'm not sure that he wasn't the idea behind the SNL skit. Thought the bears were their friends... right up until being dismembered and eaten... which according to the audio tape they left behind took 6 minutes.

I don't know who is stupider, the woman in the article above who thought the bear wanted to be friends and got attacked, or the author of the article.

From the article: "While this incident was undoubtedly terrifying for the pair of friends, they were still better off than many women after encountering a strange man.

According to RAINN, "Every 68 seconds, another American is sexually assaulted." One in six women has been attacked by something much worse than a bear.

Gallacher's experience with this bear is a sobering reminder that some of the things that scare us are worse than others, and what seems like the worst-case scenario to society as a whole isn't always really the worst thing that can happen."

Is being sexually assaulted really worse than being mauled, chewed up, possibly killed, and eaten by a bear? 🤔

Last edited: