Well I pulled all my pistols and revolvers out today just because they needed a wipe down love my Rugers but still have a love for the older Smith's.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Cal30 1906

Single-Sixer
20240219_221010.jpg
20240220_082750.jpg

Cal30 1906

Single-Sixer
In case you are wondering... yes I do indeed like Hogue rubber grips and still have the original wooden grips for them all but since I rotate my stock to carry in the field I prefer to keep the factory grips in mint condition in a box individually labeled. But yes I prefer the look of nice walnut grips.
Maybe next time i'll post a picture of them wearing wood.
Enjoy gentlemen
These are working mans pistols for a guy who bounces back and forth between Idaho and Nevada.

Last edited:

gnappi

Blackhawk
Cal 30, THIS THREAD IS IMPOSSIBLE TO VIEW ON A SILLY PHONE SCREEN! How so many do it is beyond me. Thank goodness I have 31 inches of viewing real estate :)

TINCANBANDIT is back

Single-Sixer
nice collection! I'll have to get some more pictures of mine

While I am on the subject, do you guys save pictures of your guns with serial #s and other pertinent info, in the event of fire or theft?
I have done this for years, take a clear picture showing the serial #, then import into powerpoint, add the serial number, model #, barrel length etc....then save as a pdf, put in a file then share with relatives in a different town, just in case my computer is lost in a fire or stolen as well.