What's some of your original wit, wisdom and/or philosophy?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

KIR

Sparks, NV
It's only a quarter moon, but my heart's on sale for a dime.
(I may be cheap, but I'm not free!)

I have found that a damsel comes to the rescue of Knight more often then Knight comes to the rescue of a damsel.

Looking for the thrill ride of your life? THINK!

I'd rather be a friend, then have friends.

When first we met, I put you on a pedestal…all the better to see your panties.
Through your words, thoughts, actions and deeds, you have slowly chipped away at your pedestal. Now you are standing in a hole…THREE FEET DEEP! ;)

Let others judge your own worth. Don't judge your own. You will undervalue yourself.

Ain't never too late for a Hunting Accident!
You never see "yourself" in the mirror.
(Facepalm) I coulda had a BJ!!!
I wouldn't know what to do with something that small.
He's got Bald Napoleon Complex.
If it was a prick it would screw ya.
I don't just Drive like One
Give me a minute. I'm almost done with the horse you rode in on.

Last edited:
It's not what you buy, it's what you build.

The cost of cool ain't cheap.

If it isn't worth doing right it isn't worth doing at all.

Overkill is barely adequate.

Everybody credits this to Tim the Tool Man Taylor, but I've been saying it for ages- "Don't look at it as a broken part. Look at it as an opportunity to upgrade!"

From one of my friends, directed at me: "You're the only guy I know who will spend 2 hours building a tool so that you can do a 1 hour job in 30 minutes".

In a gunfight, remember this. The first shot fired is the most critical. Remember that the bad guy has the element of surprise. Focus on the first shot, not the last shots of a high capacity magazine. Yea, you might get off a second shot but don't press your luck. Be fast, be quick, be accurate or be Dead.

Myself

If I knew what I was doing I wouldn't be
doing this.
If I was Right I wouldn't be here.
If you meet someone who seems normal on a Construction site he's the one with a clown suit and a crawlspace full of bodies.
If he's got a few obvious screws loose or a few Genes short of a wardrobe he belongs here.
That least common denominator you have been searching for your whole life. You've Arrived.

Latest posts