Cat in a window

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I recently got the new iPhone 14. My old phone was the 11 so it was getting pretty old in technology years.

But man-oh-man, they have really up'ed the game with the camera in the new phones.

My cat is dark in color so it's just hard to get a good picture of her. Here she is sitting in a window. Side light and since it's raining outside, the light is nicely diffused.

439EEEC4-285E-4714-8F1C-6CABD6977CEF.jpeg

I hope the picture isn't too big, I'm on my phone and it's a little tricky to post pictures direct from the phone. For me at least.

Anyone else have any good cat pictures?

I recently got the new iPhone 14. My old phone was the 11 so it was getting pretty old in technology years.

But man-oh-man, they have really up'ed the game with the camera in the new phones.

My cat is dark in color so it's just hard to get a good picture of her. Here she is sitting in a window. Side light and since it's raining outside, the light is nicely diffused.

View attachment 11040😃😃😊
What's her name and how old is she? Cats LOVE windows. 😊 Yeah, I reread it. Berry is a cool name.

Her name is Berry, but our vet is this old guy that can't hear very well. So the vet thinks her name is "Christmas Bell Mistletoe."

I don't correct him, I just think it's the funniest thing ever and I'm not sure how he got that from Berry.

I also get a big kick out of the illertiation (sp) "Berry The Cat", vs. "Bury The Cat"

I like cats but has been gone for many years. Was mean as hell but loved on my wife. Looked a lot like the pic from turd. Her name was Ash, and she was a long hair Burmese.
Good picture, looks like Berry is saying "what you looking at?"

I'm just thoroughly impressed with the new camera on the latest iPhones.

If you use your phone for all your photographs, do yourself a favor and upgrade to the 14. It's well worth it.