Prosecutors Accuse 'Rust' Star Alec Baldwin of 'Complete Lack of Concern for the Safety of Those around Him'

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake45

Patriot, Mentor, Friend ~ RIP

hittman

Staff member
This is the 4th Baldwin / Rust thread.

Should we let the dead horse beating continue? Anybody change their mind? LOL

Ride1949

Hunter
17109160526368599576439204805710.jpg

I'm sorry, look at it from the totally legal issue. Put aside your personal feeling of what you think of him first.... this is a movie set, he is just the average dufus actor who has no clue as to firearm safety and on top of that the whole point of the movie is to point guns at people and pretend to shoot them... somebody (the expert on the set) handed this guy who is clueless about guns one that is supposed to practice shooting people with. Whose fault is it that there was a live round in it? This is not you or me but just the average clueless American. I bet half the clueless people out there if you handed them a revolver that you said was unloaded would start pulling the trigger and not have a clue as to how to check it.

I say it ain't his fault, he is an idiot but that does not make him guilty.

Johnnu2

Hunter
AGREE 100%
She didn't do her job..!!
He did his as directed..!! They need to spank him (figuratively speaking) to appease the masses who hate big shots...!!!
IMHO,
1713357386792.jpeg

gnappi

Blackhawk
Gads, I wish this had happened in Cali then the state would have cut Baldwin slack, sued the gunmaker, and we wouldn't be hashing this about for the next 10 years. :)

gnappi

Blackhawk
It sounds like a bunch of libs in here, blame anyone you can except the one responsible, the "armorer"

caryc

Hawkeye
Baldwin was the main guy. It was his movie , he was the producer , he hired these people , he pointed the gun , he pulled the trigger.
I say he holds some responsibility.
Yeah right, he's not a know all the rules gun owner and safety guy like us. He should be hung for that. Maybe they should just outlaw portraying any killing in movies. That would solve the problem.

It sounds like a bunch of libs in here, blame anyone you can except the one responsible, the "armorer"
The armorer didn't pick up the gun.

She didn't point it at another human being.

She didn't pull the trigger.

Saying the armorer is responsible for this is akin to suing the gun manufactures for firearms used in mass shootings.

Status
Not open for further replies.