10 22 bolt handle

Help Support Ruger Forum:

wwb

Hunter
From a funtional standpoint, they're all pretty much the same.

If you haven't already done so, put your money into a trigger instead.... hands down the most important change to a 10/22.

I'm going to have to try a bolt handle extension for one of my 10/22s one day... but you know my feeling right now (between coffee cup 1 and 2) is that a good bit of this stuff for 10/22s is just something to sell to folks that don't know any better.... I've never seen a need for a different bolt handle on the 10/22 the factory one works just fine for me.... then again, I've never tried a different one....

now the trigger, mag release and bolt release are a different story and even in some cases the sights.

mattsbox99

Hunter
When there is a flock of Gophers raining down on you and you are stuck with a jam from crummy ammo you'll be quite thankful for that big bolt handle!

I have a Rimfire Tech one on my Charger, but only because its in 17M2 and needs a heavier bolt handle.

jssmith27

Single-Sixer
Need larger handle some nurapathy from Mr betes just will make things a little more natural Thank all you fellas for the help SAM

G2

Hunter
"best reasonable priced"

I'm curious,,, do you have a range?

What is reasonable to some is ridicules to other's ,,, just sayin.

"best reasonable priced"

I'm curious,,, do you have a range?

What is reasonable to some is ridicules to other's ,,, just sayin.
No I don't have a range. What you say about price is true but only to a point. In the end no one gets something for nothing and sometimes cheap can be mighty expensive.

What was a reasonable price in 2012 when this was posted has vastly changed. So, I am saying none are reasonable but there are a few that are much better then Rugers stock 10-22 bolt handle.