SOLD 1958 .357 Flat Top Blackhawk w/ Bianchi/Ruger Flap Holster & 1963 Remington XP100 w/ 150 rds factory .221

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMCHamlin

Single-Sixer
Gents, be happy for me, the Blackhawk and XP-100 are on their way to a new home, in their place is one of the prettiest Dan Wesson 357s I've ever seen. I believe I have fully scratched the "3 screw Ruger" itch and am going to sell this and an old XP100 to go chase a "Dan Wesson" itch.
Unless you are local to Cumberland County, TN, these would ship from my FFL to your's, and would be actual, insured cost + whatever my FFL gets to log them. (I'm not sure on their fee, but I have several nearby to choose from.)

First, as to payment, I'd prefer a USPS money order. I am also highly interested in a CZ era Dan Wesson 715 .357 as a single barrel or a full Pistol Pack in as new condition (+/- $ as needed)
Okay, here we go:
(possible local trade pending, will update this eve.) Asking $800 (+S&H) 1958 Ruger Blackhawk Flat Top (Micro Rear Sight), S/N: 17253 4 & 5/8" in nice shape with light muzzle wear and one patch of wear in between one cylinder flute. This one is un-modified and I have shot it (about a box and a half of various factory), it shoots well, no issues. It will include a Ruger branded leather flap holster made by Bianchi.
(The Rem XP-100 is below the Ruger pics!)
IMG_8012.JPG
IMG_8013.JPG

IMG_8014.JPG

IMG_8015.JPG

IMG_8018.JPG

IMG_8022.JPG

IMG_8028.JPG
IMG_8035.JPG
IMG_8026.JPG
IMG_8034.JPG

Next up is a very clean (but not un-fired) Remington XP-100 in the original .221 Fireball caliber. The S/N is 7775 and barrel date code is W K O, which I THINK dates this one to 1963? (one of you that might be more learned, chime in if I'm wrong?) This gun has it's factory iron sights, but will also include an installed Weaver base AND an original Remington factory zippered case for it (with some minor interior staining consistent with a gun that had been shot, oiled and stored in the case (y'know, actually USED!)
But WAIT, there's MORE!
How about seven full boxes or Remington factory .221 and another 1/2 box?
Asking $950 (+S&H)
I HAVE a pistol scope available, but not included, ask if interested, it's gloss finish Burris, a 1.5 - 4 in Millett Rings. (let's say; $160) if included w/XP-100.cs:
MORE PICS AVAILABLE, I HIT MY 12 Pic LIMIT!
IMG_7995.JPG
IMG_7991.JPG

Oh, and would I work with anyone that maybe wanted both? AND Had a Dan Wesson Stainless Pistol Pack to trade? WOULD I? WOOD EYE?! (PMs preferred...)

Last edited:

OMCHamlin

Single-Sixer
So what with all this flailing around, trading guns willie-nillie, what was it all for?
Well; another itch, about to be scratched.
Hello, Dan, little buddy...
fikutr.jpg

Say, anybody got a 4" vent heavy .357 barrel laying around? That's all I need...
("that's all I need...") I've heard me say THAT crap before.....

OMCHamlin

Single-Sixer
Thanks much! It turns out, in another stroke of decent luck, I can get a 4" Vent Heavy barrel, reasonably priced & in stock at Dan Wesson! I should either go buy a lottery ticket or settle my affairs, not sure which? 😳
Mods, if it's customary, close at will…

Status
Not open for further replies.