22/45 lites SAMPLES

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
For you collectors. Look at this photo and what do you notice.

Attachments

• 20240504_123829.jpg
    20240504_123829.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 94

hittman

Staff member
Same SKU
9 digit s/n's

White one looks like a water pistol

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
Yes same SKU. Both listed as engineering samples. One is the gun used by the factory for photos for model number 43949 is current production what the factory call clear anodized. The other is a 43950 current production referred to as the storm trooper. The sample gun just has the thread protector on end of barrel where as the normal production trooper has a flash suppressor attached. I do know 10 of these samples were done by the factory. Not sure why Ruger would use the same SKU number for two different models.

contender

Ruger Guru
I immediately looked at the guns,, and saw the same SKU. Of course,, the collector in me always looks at such stuff.

Heck,, I had a list of the SKU's you needed for the Wranglers with me the other day as I was cruising a few places.

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
Thanks Ty, although the wranglers aren't much its just that collecting addiction I have. So I have been trying to stay on top of those and the Mark 4's. I've been pretty fortunate to aquire the majority then every now and then I'm offered those odd ball specimens.

Latest posts