5th Annual Ruger Collectors Display Show, Boise Idaho,

Help Support Ruger Forum:

circlergrugers

Vaquero
On January 11+12 2014, We will be hosting the "5th Annual Ruger Collectors Display Show" in Boise Idaho. The Show will once again be hosted by Lewis Clark Traders at the Western Idaho Fairgrounds in Boise Idaho. Set up will be on Friday January 10, 2014 and the show will run Saturday and Sunday the 11th and 12th. Anyone interested in receiving a Show Packet please let me know, a post or email will be fine. final details are being worked out and I'll be posting updated information. Thanks, Hank and Susie

Tucsonite

Single-Sixer
I have been in Boise now for a month and have been waiting for the show to start :D actually here on business and will be here for another 6 weeks at least. Love this town

Dan

OldRugerMan

Blackhawk
Hank,
Send me a packet. I'm thinking of two displays maybe three! Looking forward to seeing three new people to this area: McKnight77, Bear Paw jack and 208packinheat. Looks like its going to be another great show!
Randy

Tucsonite

Single-Sixer
Steve,
I would enjoy visiting with you too but I doubt my job here will last past December but who knows my next project may be in Utah.

Dan

208packinheat

Single-Sixer
Hank, I am really really bummed, but I am doing a job in Tennessee through the Spring, and will not be able to participate. I will miss seeing you all (or is that all, ya'all), it is a GREAT time.

Matt

RugerBoi

Single-Sixer
Good Grief Hank, I've had my head buried in house building and business so deep that I haven't even looked on the Forum for a month!! I'll display on two tables with something! And I'll need at least one trade table just to hide behind!! Send a packet, and give everyone a heads-up that we are eating at the same "Who are You Guys" place this year with the good food, and the nice help. Greg

Thought this would be a good time to bump this while also asking a question.

Does anyone from the Portland or Salem area plan to drive over for this show??? Just thought I would ask if you might be willing to transport a firearm one way or the other. I am planning to fly and am thinking about taking a rifle to try and sell, plus you never know what I might need to bring home. Just thought I would see if anyone would be willing to transport and save me the hassle of dragging a long hard case through the airports.

circlergrugers

Vaquero
Things are getting closer, all should have there show packets this week. Yes they did run a bit late this year!
We still do have a couple of tables open, that sure could use a display. Don't forget to call and reserve you hotel rooms. I'll update again later.