7th ANNUAL RUGER COLLECTORS GUN SHOW, BOISE IDAHO

Help Support Ruger Forum:

All of the displays were AWESOME!!! Words can simply not do them justice.

Everyone does such a great job of not only building their displays but also putting so much thought and work into them. It is just a darn shame that everyone on the forum could not be there to check them out. I never did get around to voting on my favorite because they were all so well done that I literally could not even think about picking just one.

Terry T---hope you were feeling better for the long ride home and even though you were not really up to chatting, it was great to see you and your hardware.

The guy from WA (never did catch his name) that had the unique collectible stuff display---I really enjoyed seeing the drills and other items. It was nice to meet you and your father.

Deerstalker---well what can anyone really say about your display??? I guess I should have just asked you if I could handle this incredible piece of Ruger history. It was really nice to see, and great to know that it is in good hands and will be preserved for future generations of Ruger enthusiast to hopefully view in person.

Jussbad---WOW the grip display was really something to see. I literally just stood there with my mouth open and tongue hanging out.

Wayno & Heliman----thank you for being a huge help. :)

Thank you to all of the guys for putting together your displays and all the hard work that went into them. For those that did not make it---better mark your calendar now for next year. I only took a couple of pictures, so I really hope someone will be posting a bunch.

OldRugerMan

Blackhawk
These are not official pictures of the Last Boise Gun Show (at this venue) but just some pics I snapped in about 5 minutes. I'm not sure who won all the awards so I'll let the "official" photographer handle that. I think they show all displays. Let me know if I left anybody out.

Hank and Susie Green, circlergrugers

Steve Adamson & Son, steveruger

Another Steve Adamson, steveruger

Scott Barry, Mr. Deerstalker

Marlin Scoby, bear paw jack

Greg Harp, rugerboi

Randy Graham, OldRugerMan

Another Randy Graham, OldRugerMan

Matt Jones, 208packinheat

Gary West, jussbad

Dennis Collingswood, lovemydals

Shawn Lee, ubeme

Dennis Collingswood, lovemydals

Terry Tawney, Terry T

Greg Harp and Scott Berry

Also there were Jim McKnight (mcknight77), Dave (heliman) , Wayne (wayno), Brian York (ajgunner) and Ed and Red as well as Shawn's dad,Bert, Steve's son and relatives of Hank & Susie. I'm sure I left some folks out but it's late!!!

Same scenes, some different scenes, different camera, different angles...

Terry T.

mr.deerstalker's most wonderful display...RENE Best Ruger of Show Award

OldRugerMan

Bear Paw Jack

There will be better photos to come, by better photographers, with better cameras. :mrgreen:

WAYNO.

flattop44

Buckeye
Wow, those are sure some great displays!! Sure a bunch of fine Rugers....and a few sets of those old stags & ivories!! :)
Thanks for posting the pics and a job well done to all of the displayers!!
FT44

208packinheat

Single-Sixer
A great time in Boise, again! A big thank you to Susie and Hank, and their family for all the hard work and effort that made this show another great event.

The last show at the Idaho Expo, but a new chapter will begin at the Idaho Center in Nampa.

I hope all who traveled from afar are safely home.

I appreciated meeting some new faces, and seeing those from past shows, with whom I look forward to chatting with about "Rugers" and other topics of mutual interest.

Picts are great and I know there were others snapping the shutter as well.

Terry T

Buckeye
Ca. boys home safely, uneventfully and in record time.
I'm feeling much better, thanks for asking. (Thanks for putting up with a less than full functioning Terry T. Hope I didn't come across as too grumpy. :( Did I mention that I HATE colds?)
Thanks Hank and Suzie for another great show and time!
Terry T

lovemydals

Buckeye
Thanks for posting photos of the displays Wayno & Randy. Looks like you two covered it. I will post the show results ASAP! Need a little time to settle in at home & get caught up with my chores. Once again, great show & job well done Hank & Susan! Looking forward to next year.

lmd

PS. It was great to see everyone again. Enjoyed the conversations. It was a pleasure to meet Scott & I enjoyed hearing his stories of life in Alaska. Hope everyone arrived home safely.

PSS. Terry T was a real trooper. He did really good despite not feeling well the entire weekend.

Vaquerogirl

Bearcat
hello friends! wow! it really was a great show. 15 displays by 11 different people! the displays were awesome! Thanks to the promoters for a great show, we look forward to the new venue. I am so glad we are able to put on such a fun show. Thanks to everyone that helps in so many ways! we can't do this without our family, who helps in unseen ways. we also really appreciate all of the help, donations, time and friendship of everyone who attends and even those who sent things for the auction that could not be there. what a surprise! I could go on and on as you know, I like to talk! I personally want to thank Scott for initiating and heading up the auction, which was our best ever! I also want to thank Dennis for heading up the People's Choice and his donations to that! Once again, I had a great weekend! what a great show!

BRASS FRAME

Single-Sixer
Sorry to say, but I have been unable to post on the Forum, until today - technical problems from my "provider"!? I believe this is the best looking bunch of displays from the western collectors. Everyone worked hard on the displays. I eagerly wait for the write up and official photos to include in the ROCS Digest. Brass Frame/Lee E

ubme

Bearcat
I wish to thank Susie, Hank and family for putting on another great show again this year. It takes a lot of personal time and out of pocket expense to do this, thanks...
It was truly great to see everyone again and meet the New Dis-player's and Lurkers.. As always the displays were loaded with guns etc. of the highest quality.
Until next year

Shawn

I was fortunate to make the first Idaho show and have been unable to come back until this year. Another great show put on by the hard work of Hank & Susan Green and their Family. My family really enjoyed the show and the banquet. Great work by the Hosts and Auctioneer. It was great seeing all the original people and the new faces that were there. The dislplays were nice, clean and educational. A great crowd passed through even though some of them do not know how to read the DO NOT TOUCH signs. But Hank kept most of them in check (even scared a couple I think) - Again, great show and I hope to be back next year. I guess Terry T will be back next year to pick up his new raffle gun for 2017. I think Hank should sale only one ticket for the gun price plus commission (Terry you can buy that ticket).