A little buzz for y'all

Help Support Ruger Forum:

GunnyGene

Hawkeye
Good day today, so here's a little pic that should suit many tastes. :D

pR3QnI6.jpg

Did we not have a discussion a while back about how we are not supposed to post pictures like this? Seems it sends the wrong message about firearm ownership ... alcohol and a gun in the same picture... added to that cash money and gambling?..... heaven forbid! I'm sure there are a number of folks who if they saw this their patties would bunch up seriously...... and probably be soiled int he process....

Nice picture... hope you realize I'm not one to take offense or play the political correct view... regardless of who ever's political view is offended.

GunnyGene

Hawkeye
Did we not have a discussion a while back about how we are not supposed to post pictures like this? Seems it sends the wrong message about firearm ownership ... alcohol and a gun in the same picture... added to that cash money and gambling?..... heaven forbid! I'm sure there are a number of folks who if they saw this their patties would bunch up seriously...... and probably be soiled int he process....

Nice picture... hope you realize I'm not one to take offense or play the political correct view... regardless of who ever's political view is offended.

I wanted to add a lady of the night to it, but couldn't find one locally. ;)

Would the modern day equivalent be a Glock, credit card, and Diet Coke?

Nice picture by the way. But I couldn't read the label on the bottle? I love the stopper. Is that pewter?

GunnyGene

Hawkeye

Nice picture by the way. But I couldn't read the label on the bottle? I love the stopper. Is that pewter?

93 proof Blantons single barrel Kentucky bourbon. It's what's served at the Kentucky Derby, which is why the stopper is what it is. Don't know if it's pewter, could be I suppose. Runs about $130/bottle and up these days depending on the specifics, and they don't sell direct to consumers. Straight from the barrel can run up around 140 proof and is really expensive. See the below:

https://www.blantonsbourbon.com/

You can buy the stoppers, and other stuff from their on-line store.

Last edited:

Epoch

Bearcat

Monster Energy Drink is definitely what the new generations drink. Diet Code was the mid 90s :)