Another 5.7 x 28MM offering from Ruger

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Stantheman1986

Single-Sixer
Yes......with ammo prices being high, people want a gun in an expensive, hard to find niche round

The Call of Duty kids have gun money too I guess

NikA

Buckeye
Wonder if the folks who claim AR pistols are "really SBRs" will say the same thing about the new LC Charger?
:)
More of a pistol than the PC Charger series or AR pistols, I would say. Still a 5-pound "handgun," when most people would say a 3 pound big bore revolver is "massive."

Kind of hard to say it is designed to be fired with a single hand given the weight and the obvious handstop.

Hankus

Blackhawk
Yes......with ammo prices being high, people want a gun in an expensive, hard to find niche round

The Call of Duty kids have gun money too I guess
Lately I've been successful finding 5.7 ammunition for as "little" as $25/50. I didn't buy my Ruger 5.7 until a month or so ago after I started seeing ammo more readily available. It's a fun pistol!

9x19

Hunter
I really enjoy my LC Carbines, and while the brace debate goes on, they are a good option with their folding stocks and short OAL.

This new pistol version would be a better choice if the brace debate ends in the citizens favor.

Latest posts