Are you a random range guy?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Me neither, I often go to my gun club and if their are folks on the pistol range.. Maile or female I just either turn around or go down to the rifle range. I'm not much of a social animal at my club and I don't go to any public ones.

Johnnu2

Hunter
Who's Heide....????
Why do they talk so fast....????
p.s. I never interfere with new shooters trying to learn for two reasons: 1) They don't need the additional distractions; 2) I consider them a danger at that point in their learning so, I always just go home and come back later or another day.
J.

GunnyGene

Hawkeye
Who's Heide....????
Why do they talk so fast....????
p.s. I never interfere with new shooters trying to learn for two reasons: 1) They don't need the additional distractions; 2) I consider them a danger at that point in their learning so, I always just go home and come back later or another day.
J.

Heidi is someone who most of us have never heard of. I hadn't until I ran across the clip above. She has a very diverse life, that includes firearms.

Here's a little more about her.

Despite Heidi Dillon's glamorous background being known for reality TV shows and producing content for networks like E! and MTV, she doesn't hide her passion for survival training and being a fashion-forward gun enthusiast.Heidi reveals her reasons for pursuing firearm training, highlighting her desire to be prepared for any eventuality.Throughout the podcast, Heidi emphasizes her lack of traditional survival skills, given her background in fine arts and fashion. She shares stories about her experiences with various firearms and her training with former Special Forces personnel. The discussion also touches on Heidi's love for her collection of guns.Her story is a testament to her multifaceted personality. She blends high fashion with practical survival skills in a way that defies stereotypes.

Latest posts