For Sale Boxed Ruger Old Model Blackhawk 44 Flat Top 10 Inch Barrel (BKH40) Reduced

Help Support Ruger Forum:

westerville

Buckeye
For Sale:

Mint, Boxed Ruger Old Model Blackhawk 44 Mag Flat Top w/ factory 10 inch barrel. Both gun and box are in excellent condition. Gun is all original and has not had the transfer bar safety update. Hard to beat package. More pics upon request. First I'll take it posted here gets it.

Now $5,650.00 + Shipping & Insurance

Was $5,995.00 + Shipping & Insurance
DSC_1530.JPG
DSC_1532.JPG
DSC_1505.JPG
DSC_1506.JPG
DSC_1507.JPG
DSC_1508.JPG
DSC_1510.JPG
DSC_1511.JPG
DSC_1512.JPG
DSC_1513.JPG
DSC_1515.JPG
DSC_1516.JPG

Last edited:

flyer898

Bearcat
Very nice revolver. I did not know Ruger made a 10" bbl. revolver before silhouette shooting became popular. We are watching to see if you get your price. I hope you do. Best of luck.

westerville

Buckeye
Yes on Cabelas WMG. Thanks Flyer898. Yes, not too many made. The box is just as appealing as the gun. Appreciate the kind comments.

Just curious- is the white fill in the lettering original? I really like the look of that!

Beautiful gun. Unfortunately way way too rich for my skinny wallet.

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
Yes on Cabelas WMG.
I had that gun all but bought, all I had to do was accept the fact that the sales guy was an idiot and go ahead and let him charge me Michigan sales tax. I think it was a Saturday and there was no manager available until Monday to override the state tax, so I decided to wait. Dumb. I should have paid it and then tried to get a refund for it later.

that is tempting, how keen are you as to a low 2 digit, like new in the box Hawkeye?:unsure:

Randy, no, the white "fill" was popular back then, a company named Bonanza made it in white and gold, was often used for taking pictures so the lettering 'stands out"....;)