Couldn't sleep

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Marshal Too Sweet

Single-Sixer
I couldn't sleep last night so I thought I would try my hand at knife making. 440c w/RC 58, Moose antler with a touch of Purple heart. Made it for a good friend of mine, I thought it turned out pretty good for my first time.

PICT0154.jpg

Marshal Too Sweet

Single-Sixer
This guys wife brought me the Moose antlers back from Alaska, she couldn't get them in her luggage so she sat and held them from Alaska to TN. I was able to make 2 sets of Blackhawk grips from the stems and this is some of the scrap.

Mack is a fine fellow who has been fighting cancer the last few years, he is an avid hunter when his health permits so I figured I would put him in the woods this year with a Moose on his side.

And it was a long night..............................

Thanks for the compliments guy,

americal

Hunter
The more I thought of your endeavor to do good for A man, who is fighting CANCER, you are to be noted as one who loves his neighbor :) my wanting a knife like that is not even in picture :oops: as to your friendship you worked all night because you care & it is more blessed to give than receive HATS OFF TO YOU tenn. folks are good people !! This is just one reason I had to be lucky and join RUGER FORUM.