E-Z-Peazy 2nd Amemdment Support

Help Support Ruger Forum:

pete44ru

Hunter

A friend got this message today:

This is your quarterly AmazonSmile donation notification.
Your charity, Gun Owners Foundation, recently received a quarterly donation of $10,760.34 thanks to customers shopping at smile.amazon.com.

To date, AmazonSmile has donated a total of:
$94,461.18 to Gun Owners Foundation
$134,890,393.33 to all charities

Thank you for supporting Gun Owners Foundation by shopping at smile.amazon.com.

You can track your impact throughout the year at your My Impact page.

So.......if anybody buys anything on Amazon.com, activate the 'smile' feature by going through smile.amazon.com - and you can help fight the anti-gun, anti-conservative crowd painlessly....!

Galaxiedan

Blackhawk
Been using amazon smile for years, doesn't cost a penny and gives a percent of every purchase to your chosen non-profit. I too support the Gun Owners foundation. Amazon has given them $39 so far from me!

Cary, it's "www.smile.amazon.com" the web site looks the same (it is the same) and uses the same account info you already have. The URL is the only difference.

caryc

Hawkeye
Kevin said:
Cary, it's "www.smile.amazon.com" the web site looks the same (it is the same) and uses the same account info you already have. The URL is the only difference.

I tried that, it doesn't work. http://www.smile.amazon.com <-- click on that link and you'll see.

Arctos

Bearcat
Another good charity is Revolutionary War Veterans Association (Project Appleseed)

Latest posts