EDC Show & Tell

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gnappi

Blackhawk
You don't have to have a ranch for that!

Bob Wright
I couldn't conceal a blackhawk and there's no open carry in Florida. Even if there were, It's unlikely I'd stroll downtown Fort Lauderdale or West Palm beach wearing one, it's likely I'd get my head blown off from behind for it.

Last edited:

Toyman

Single-Sixer
A early post war S&W M&P with John Hurst grips.
kDu10T2.jpg

p7SXgkVl.jpg

My main EDC is my Max-9 with Ruger Ready Dot. I carry in a Simply Rugged Cuda or a Crossbreed OWB. My secondary carry has been my LCP II, but I just won a 75th Anniversary LCP Max and carry it or the Max-9. The LCP II stays with me around the house or in my garage now. The 3 folders are a Trump knife, a Blackhawk, and an NRA knife.

Do you guy really carry all that stuff?

I carry my primary handgun and two reloads. My little NAA mini and no reloads ( by the time I reloaded it my social security would have run out). And a small fixedly blade.

No flashlights, multi tools, trauma kits, belt fed automatic weapons, grenade launchers or thermonuclear devices.

dstegjas

Single-Sixer
IMG_1633.jpeg

IMG_1102.jpeg

My every day carry is the Springfield Hellcat in 9mm. I carry it in a desantis cross draw holster. If I'm heading out into the woods where concealment isn't a big deal. I'll switch over to a 45 or 10mm for the extra punch. The Hellcat carry's nicely, fits my hand well and is very accurate. I especially like the sights on it.