Fairly new to this forum

Help Support Ruger Forum:

nvrquit

Bearcat
I've been a shooter since the age of seven years young, but that was a number of years ago. Newly retired(since my birthday last January) and have been trying to enjoy a somewhat less stressful way of living. I do have one question at the moment relating to this forum. I get the "Forum Activity" notifications, however even though I am a registered member of the forum, there are some links the do not port over to the referenced discussion(s) here on this board. One for instance, has a "(R)" leading the title for the link.

BTW, I do have a number of Ruger firearms currently and others that have managed to be let go for other desires in my past(and a few of those were regrettable for that). Thanks for any feedback!

Shoot safe, shoot well.....

Greetings and salutations from Utah!

There is a section of the forum that deals mostly with political stuff that you have to be a paying member to access. Not sure if the activity notifications for that section would go to everyone, or just members. I get enough email so I have all notifications off.

nvrquit

Bearcat
Greetings and salutations from Utah!

There is a section of the forum that deals mostly with political stuff that you have to be a paying member to access. Not sure if the activity notifications for that section would go to everyone, or just members. I get enough email so I have all notifications off.
Well, some of the "Oopps..." results to the referenced links would seem to be of a "political" nature. Perhaps that explains the condition being experienced and also not showing in a search as well.

Welcome aboard!
C6C96297-AAD0-4AAB-ADB8-C744C785F382.gif