FS: 44 special brass; 1 box left (buyer never responded)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Sacramento Johnson

Blackhawk
Hi all,

1. Have decided to concentrate on 44 mag and have a ton of 44 special brass, probably at least half new Starline and Winchester never loaded/fired and the rest once fired mixed headstamp as well that I'd like to sell off.
250 cases (combo of new and once fired) in a small priority flat rate box. $37 plus $8 for shipping per box. USPS MO, personal check or cash.
*****Had a buyer request two boxes (LOTS OF NEW STARLINE INCLUDED IN BOTH!), then never responded thereafter, so they are up for sale again. o
*** One sold, one left!
Please post on here. Thank you!

Sacramento Johnson

Blackhawk
Hi Steve,
Grabbing a few handfuls, the new stuff is both Starline and Winchester, the once fired is also mostly Starline and Winchester with very rare R-P and Federal.

Sacramento Johnson

Blackhawk
Hi,
I'm down to the bottom of the bucket and have 144 once fired mixed headstamp cases and 240 new (98%+ starline with rare winchester thrown in) left. I'm thinking this would all fit in a medium flat rate box. If it were all new starline, it would run around $85, so how about $50 plus $15 for shipping?

triker

Single-Sixer
Would you do $60 shipped for all that left? Almost 98 percent is new starline, right? 240 and 144 once fired?

Just a note from The Rules . . .

Any criticisms you may have regarding the item listed for sale should be addressed privately via the PM system. This includes any alternate price "offers".

:roll:

Latest posts