FS: SP101 Hammers / Non-MIM - Hogue GP100 & SP101 GRIPS

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ADP3

Single-Sixer
I have two Ruger Factory Non-Mim SP-101 Hammers for sale, and three sets of Hogue Grips.

The Hammers are in Excellent Condition and have no issues. I tested them in my SP101 and both worked with no problem. I did have to switch the Hammer Dog (Sear) on one hammer with the one that came in the gun to get it to work. After the swap operation was flawless. Panel 6 in each pic shows a comparison between the Non-MIM and MIM hammers so you can see the difference between the two. These hammers have more mass and deeper checkering than current MIM Hammers. They are easier to cock and give better ignition with reduced power springs. These hammers are hard to find and unavailable from Ruger. Ebay and Gunbroker prices are always over $100 when you can find one for sale. $79 Each Shipped.

VE6p2Tr.jpg

SP101 Hammer #1. Also Includes Mainspring Assembly $79 Each Shipped

uxilkcJ.jpg

SP101 Hammer #2. Also Includes Hammer Pivot. $79 Each Shipped

I also have 2 New Pairs of Hogue Grips for the GP100/Super Redhawk. These are the model without Finger Grooves so they are much more comfortable for the average shooter's hand. $19 Each Shipped

n7qc4Be.jpg

Hogue Grips for the GP100/Super Redhawk $19 Each Shipped

One Pair of Used Hogue Grips for the SP101. These are more hand filling than the factory grip and handle recoil better. $16 Shipped.

hIzOQ7z.jpg

Used Hogue Grips for the SP101 $16 Shipped

First "I'll take it." secures the Item. Please follow up with a PM and I'll get back to you. Payment via USPS Money Order or PAYPAL Payment "Gift Option". Gunbroker Rating A+ with 173 transactions and Ebay Rating 100% with 691 transactions with user-name carolinakudzu, . Rugerforum.com member since 2001. If you want both hammers and all three grips I'll take $155 for the lot.

Thanks for Looking
ADP3

ADP3

Single-Sixer
arfmel,

Thanks.
The lot is "SPOKEN FOR" to arfmel.

Best Regards,
ADP3