Gas Prices Rising

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Went from $3.49 to $3.99 in the last seven days. The Strategic Oil Supply that was full of extremely inexpensive oil will now have to be replenished with very expensive oil over the next year, the temporary price decrease at the pump the administration had hoped for has come and gone and OPEC will now dictate oil prices as they did for many tears in the past.

Ride1949

Hunter
16542001250718113625498344728883.jpg

Joezilla

Bearcat
Diesel jumped 45 cents a gallon just yesterday!! It was $4.14 yesterday morning. Just after lunch it is now $4.59!! This is bull crap! Waxahachie, TX area of north Texas.

Joe

caryc

Hawkeye
Diesel jumped 45 cents a gallon just yesterday!! It was $4.14 yesterday morning. Just after lunch it is now $4.59!! This is bull crap! Waxahachie, TX area of north Texas.

Joe
Trouble is that their tanks are holding the same fuel they had the day before. I think most of this crap is just price gouging. They think the price may go up on their next delivery so they better raise the price now.

Mauser9

Blackhawk
Darn straight caryc!! Notice that myself. Just mention OIL and the price jumps in 5 seconds even though it is still the shipment from a week or 2 ago. Guess they figure we all got a Money Tree in our backyards. Bet the retailers are in for a rough holiday season this year. Better have plenty of merchandise on super sales this Xmas.

caryc

Hawkeye
Darn straight caryc!! Notice that myself. Just mention OIL and the price jumps in 5 seconds even though it is still the shipment from a week or 2 ago. Guess they figure we all got a Money Tree in our backyards. Bet the retailers are in for a rough holiday season this year. Better have plenty of merchandise on super sales this Xmas.
Last time I got gas it was $5.29 a gallon. But, I haven't been to town or a gas station in about two weeks now. I'm really afraid of what the price will be when I do need gas.

JPGLSG1234

Blackhawk
Ooh-Wee rolling back to the home front after our road warrior trip. The road dog was dirty after a 5K run. Should of got Shell this morning on the way to the clean up shop. By the time I returned to top of the empty tank 4 hours later it had jumped .25 cents per gallon. When the GA State tax of .29 cents is reinstated after the Governor Holiday and the increases to come we'll see $5.00 bucks a gallon. I hope it goes to $10.00 bucks a gallon the sooner this train runs of the tracks the sooner things will change. I believe the change will be in turbo mode when it comes. But hey what the hell do I know !!!!

caryc

Hawkeye
The last time I got gas maybe a week and a half ago, it was $5.29. Went past a gas station yesterday and it was $6.49. Of course I live in Calif.

Mauser9

Blackhawk
The last time I got gas maybe a week and a half ago, it was $5.29. Went past a gas station yesterday and it was $6.49. Of course I live in Cali

The last time I got gas maybe a week and a half ago, it was $5.29. Went past a gas station yesterday and it was $6.49. Of course I live in Calif.
Another Holy Chit!! California with special blend of gas and cost of living really sucks. Don't see how folks can afford everything. I feel for ya pal. However we are all going to suffer before long.

hittman

Staff member

But while gas prices have recovered somewhat nationwide, they have continued to spike in California, hitting an average of $6.39 per gallon on Friday — $2.58 higher than the national average, according to AAA.

California has the second-highest gas tax in the country and other environmental rules that increase the cost of fuel in the nation's most populous state. Still, Newsom said there is "nothing to justify" a price difference of more than $2.50 per gallon between California's gas and prices in other states.