Help Support Ruger Forum:

Wvfarrier

Blackhawk
We had 20 years and hundreds of miles together. Sure gonna miss him
Screenshot_20240308_133928_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240308_134451_Gallery.jpg

HW11

Single-Sixer
From having been there you truly have my condolence. I really believe the bond between a human and an animal can be greater than that between two people simply because two people can talk to each other and true communication between a person and an animal is on a whole different level. Consider yourself blessed if you had that.

noahmercy

Blackhawk
Dang, man, my heart hurts for you. Some horses can read our feelings and respond accordingly (I've even known a few that were jokers). They actually have personalities. Others are just livestock. When you have one of the former, they are a real gift. I'll hoist a glass in memory of your equine friend this evening.

firefiterjohn

Bearcat
Sorry for your loss of your special boy; those days are heart breaking. To enjoy him that many years was a blessing. We've lost our share too over the years and our two current boys are 24 and 26 y.o.

KRuger

Single-Sixer
WV, Sorry to hear of you losing a good horse. I'm sure you're thankful for the time you did have him.
I see the word "farrier" in your forum name. As a former & retired farrier I appreciate that I can see that you use a little heel to achieve proper pastern column alignment. That's rare in my parts. Good work, keep it up.
KRuger

jav

Single-Sixer
Sorry for your loss it's alway a tough thing . I remember when we lost our chocolate lab we both had to get away and clear our mind toke a 2 week road trip .