Hmmm...this is new

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gjgalligan

Single-Sixer
Had a situation recently where I needed my Sawzall for a project and realized that a friend that I had lent it to still had it.
Went to rent one, got the price and then thought of Harbor Freight...
They had a 6 Amp knockoff on sale for $19, which was less than the rental. Finished the project and the tool still works fine.
So there's that...
Why not call that friend and tell that you need your tool back right away to do your own project?

bigbillyboy

Buckeye
Looks like Harbor Freight is going the path of the dollar stores , a store on every corner 👍. We now have 3 stores within a 20 minute drive in different directions. About six years ago, it was a two hour drive for a trip to the nearest store . We used to make about Two trips a year , now it's several stops a month on average . 😉

woodsy

Blackhawk
Many HF ads around here (CT & NY). I have a couple of their tools which have lasted, both air-powered (needler and air chisel). Had electric HF beforehand, which always quickly failed, just like they did for my best friend.

caryc

Hawkeye
Many HF ads around here (CT & NY). I have a couple of their tools which have lasted, both air-powered (needler and air chisel). Had electric HF beforehand, which always quickly failed, just like they did for my best friend.
I also have a couple of their (large & smaller) air powered needle scalers. They work well.