Hodgdon powder ???? answer from hodgdon!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

GP100man

Buckeye
when did hodgdon start puttin data on there labels ??
i have found a # of h-110 that does`nt have it in my powder locker.

my lot of powder was manufactured in `88 & was told if stored correctly it would last another 30 years. ball powders have the longest life of any powders made currently.

Sharp Shooter

Single-Sixer
GP100man":39wk7pmy said:
when did hodgdon start puttin data on there labels ??
i have found a # of h-110 that does`nt have it in my powder locker.

Interesting. But I'm not sure if it's a question of when Hodgdon started putting load data on their labels, or if it's a question of what TYPES of Hodgdon powders Hodgdon includes load data on their labels. What I mean is, I have some H-380 and some Lil'Gun, both of which have load data on their labels. Yet I also have some HS-6 and some H-4831, neither of which has load data on their labels. And it has nothing to do with how long ago I bought the powders - the H-380 and Lil'Gun are both easily 5 years old, but I bought the HS-6 and H-4831 last year - just before that notorious election caused loading components to become hard to find.
It's still a good question. I just think Hodgdon might be better qualified to answer it.

GP100man

Buckeye
i`ll just give em a call tomorrow.
i have h-110 with & without data , just tryin to ruffly date this # of powder that was pushed to the rear of a shelf.