Latest issue of RENE . . .

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Got mine today too.

Thanks. :cool:

20240625_113032.jpg

Last edited:

twriggen

Single-Sixer
You guys always kill me out here in "no man's land". Mine usually doesn't show up until at least two days after these posts pop up every quarter. I might have a talk with Chad about sending mine out a couple of days ahead of everyone else at least once so I get to be the one talking about it arriving and all of y'all would be checking your mailbox daily instead of me...........

KIR

Sparks, NV
If I own only one Ruger firearm, does that make me a collector?
Actually, I own five. I don't collect them, I SHOOT 'em!

Great information on the #1. While I don't own one it is very interesting information.
For akmania: Go here and get all the information:
For more information or to subscribe, write Red Eagle News Exchange (Chad Hiddleson – Editor), 1945 Clover Avenue, Perry, IA 50220, or call (515) 465-2057

akmania

Single-Sixer
Thanks!
Great information on the #1. While I don't own one it is very interesting information.
For akmania: Go here and get all the information:
For more information or to subscribe, write Red Eagle News Exchange (Chad Hiddleson – Editor), 1945 Clover Avenue, Perry, IA 50220, or call (515) 465-2057

You guys always kill me out here in "no man's land". Mine usually doesn't show up until at least two days after these posts pop up every quarter. I might have a talk with Chad about sending mine out a couple of days ahead of everyone else at least once so I get to be the one talking about it arriving and all of y'all would be checking your mailbox daily instead of me...........
Where I live I usually get mine a day or two later after the posts start as well.

But mine actually arrived on Monday! It was a total surprise as I hadn't heard about it being out yet.

Thanks Chad!

I got mine about when everyone else did, just didn't have a chance to read it until yesterday. What a great article about the No.1's, it really gives a great history and what is out there. I don't own any, but I see them at shows and always marvel at their lines, fit and finish, especially the ones that collectors show.