Minox Scopes

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Rocdoc

Buckeye
Cannot speak to high end scopes, but my Minox 10x42 compact binoculars are awsome, my compact spotter from Minox not the greatest. Think New York CameraLand is a big Minox distributer, mind find some links to reviews there

338reddog

Single-Sixer
I cant say about Minox, but for $899 shipped , I bought a Leupold VX6 that is really nice. I bought it for trying the long range shooting game. The scope is super clear and tracks perfect. I have shot 2.5 in groups at 700 yards. Killed a antelope at 900. Just kidding 167 yards. I was planning on a nightforce but si far i will keep the extra $ in my pocket
Jeff

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
338reddog said:
...I bought a Leupold VX6 that is really nice. I bought it for trying the long range shooting game. The scope is super clear and tracks perfect. I have shot 2.5 in groups at 700 yards. Killed a antelope at 900. Just kidding 167 yards.
Got me. Now that is funny. :D

Rocdoc

Buckeye
More on Minox.....got the wife a pair of 15x56 Binoculars recently, they are fantastic, compared Vortex, Leopold, and Sworvoski binos, for the price they are close enough to Swaros for her use. I think difference is both of our Minox binos are German, think my compact spotter not German, not sure where it was made.