New Backpacker set-up and ready to go

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Just finished swapping in the BX Trigger, Backpacker Stock, extended mag release, and 4 x 32 scope. Will try and get it to the range this weekend to dial her in, but she's in the go-bag and ready to go now.

1708994193511.png

1708994254525.png

I really love the bag that comes with the rifles. Since the straps velcro to the bag you can re-configure the layout however you want.

I like that bag set up better than mine. I don't know what year mine is.. Mine has sleeves to put barrel and stock into on one side and a large bag in the other. The 3 bags have Velcro flaps. I would like the straps better.

I like that bag set up better than mine. I don't know what year mine is.. Mine has sleeves to put barrel and stock into on one side and a large bag in the other. The 3 bags have Velcro flaps. I would like the straps better.
there were a handful of additional "pockets" that velcroed into the bag. 3 that look like they might be for the BX-15 or BX-25, plus two designed to hold both ends of the barrel. It would be nice to have a couple that fit the "standard" .22lr ammo box, but there are three zippered pockets underneath the flaps on the "lid".

Latest posts