Ruger backpacker

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Does any one else like this little rifle as much as I do? It's the neatest little 22 that I own.
20230930_043108.jpg

gunzo

Hunter
Does any one else like this little rifle as much as I do? It's the neatest little 22 that I own.View attachment 30580
This is a great looking kit. Thought it missing one thing but went to Magpul & watched a vid, neat stock, love the storage! A grab n go gun or emergency gun should have the ability to store a bit of it's ammo.

Oh, & the 1 missing component? I trust a fire starter is in the grip. Grab a pack with this stuff & you're ready for a walkabout. Well, as long as the pack contains some beanie weenies.

This is a great looking kit. Thought it missing one thing but went to Magpul & watched a vid, neat stock, love the storage! A grab n go gun or emergency gun should have the ability to store a bit of it's ammo.

Oh, & the 1 missing component? I trust a fire starter is in the grip. Grab a pack with this stuff & you're ready for a walkabout. Well, as long as the pack contains some beanie weenies.
The little round container in the bottom has waterproof matches.