prayers for hope

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bigbob

Single-Sixer
WOW, have not seen the next door neighbor for a long time, nothing new in AZ Sun City. Looked at paper today and saw why missing. 54 yrs married, wife passed away after 3 wks in coma from covid and husband at home with covid pneumonia, all alone now. BOTH were in same hospital for 3 weeks. I am hoping that he makes it, he sounds really rough and LOST. They let him be with her as she died, really unusual but nice. I have had bronchitis for 3 weeks and THEY WANTED ME TO COME IN FOR A THIRD VISIT AT THE DOC'S, NO WAY!!!!!! I & WIFE ARE STAYING AT HOME RIGHT WHERE WE BELONG. He really is going to need a lot of luck and time to get adjusted to this new world. He and his wife would have been eligible for the shots NEXT WEEK here in AZ. We have been together for 28 yrs, both our past spouses died from cancer
back aways He really needs the prayers
AZ MORE CASES THAN ANY OTHER PLACE IN THE WORLD PER CAPITA FACT
AZ MORE POLUTION IN AIR THAN BAYGING CHINA FACT

Pat-inCO

Hawkeye
bigbob said:
AZ MORE POLUTION IN AIR THAN BAYGING CHINA FACT
Bob . . . . I think you mean the Phoenix Basin, rather than AZ. :wink:
This last Summer, thanks to the CA fires, was horrible.

There are many places in AZ that have clear air and minimal pollution;
also minimal population. :D

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
AZ MORE CASES THAN ANY OTHER PLACE IN THE WORLD PER CAPITA FACT

That's odd. TV news just reported that Shelby County, Tennessee was the greatest number of cases per capita than any place in the WORLD!

Bob Wright

arfmel said:
Are there valuable prizes for the winner of "the most cases per capita" contest?

Unfortunately the answer to that question is yes, there are cash prizes for COVID case counts and even larger prizes for ventilator use and deaths.

Prayers for you friend bigbob.

Latest posts