RCA Engraved single sixes.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
After success on the RCA Spanish engraved single six I had received several emails inquiring when I received the gun to post some pictures. So I took all of them out. It's been several years since they have seen the light of day. So the Spanish and two others were engraved by Robert Kain and the other by Charles Jerred. My opinion Kains engraving is far more superior than Jerred.

Attachments

• 20240417_134031.jpg
    20240417_134031.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 20240417_134000.jpg
    20240417_134000.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 59

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Rick,
Congratulations!!
When I seen you & Weaselmeatgravy jump in the auction, I bid my set maximum and left the area...:). Checked back later and saw you won it.
Radical Rod once told me his secret to winning auctions "Be the last man standing with your hand in the air" :unsure: ;)
This was the second Spanish in the past 14 months that I was the bridesmaid on...:( the hunt continues.
Terry

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
Rick,
Congratulations!!
When I seen you & Weaselmeatgravy jump in the auction, I bid my set maximum and left the area...:). Checked back later and saw you won it.
Radical Rod once told me his secret to winning auctions "Be the last man standing with your hand in the air" :unsure: ;)
This was the second Spanish in the past 14 months that I was the bridesmaid on...:( the hunt continues.
Terry
Terry thanks. I don't recall another Spanish engraved gun what did it sell for. Golferboy kept picking my brain on it and asked what I thought it was worth. Honestly never had a clue so what I did was looked what they sold originally for and then figured out what into today's money what would it cost. I was pretty surprised