Ruger 327 federal sp101 available

Help Support Ruger Forum:

G2

Hunter
I've had mine from the first run made (2015) I do prefer the hogue grips.
The American Eagle 100gr JSP rated at MV-1500fps, is definitely stout…😳

Per Chuck Hawks, a very good read on this gun…

The .327 is the most powerful .32 handgun cartridge ever offered. It also hits about twice as hard as the .32 H&R Magnum. For example, the American Eagle factory load using a 100 grain jacketed soft point bullet has a catalog MV of 1500 fps with ME of 500 ft. lbs. (That ME puts it in the power class of .45 ACP +P loads!) These ballistics were achieved in a 4" vented test barrel and, based on our chronograph testing, are close to reality.

Link to the entire write up:

Also like the 6 rounds -vs- the 5 in 357M. Great little running around gun.
52057184660_3cac80a902_k.jpg

Last edited:
Starline just made a batch of 327 .. Nickel and brass .👍

Well that's interesting. I placed a back order a month or so ago, with the understanding that they would notify me, and give me a chance to order when they did a run. Haven't heard a thing. :(

I can't believe they would do a run, and not make enough to satisfy all the back orders.

bigbillyboy

Buckeye
Well that's interesting. I placed a back order a month or so ago, with the understanding that they would notify me, and give me a chance to order when they did a run. Haven't heard a thing. :(

I can't believe they would do a run, and not make enough to satisfy all the back orders.
I ordered the brass from midsouth . Didn't buy directly from starline ,but the starline website showed it as available for a few days as I can remember .

Thank you, I ordered a few hundred from Midsouth, along with some 100 gr. XTPs. :)

I always try to deal direct with Starline, as they usually have the best price, and free shipping. I had some .327 backordered, and I thought the way it worked, was they would send me an e-mail when they were available, and I had so many days to confirm the order.

Not sure what happened with that.

Oh well, I guess the way things are now, I should just be thankful to get some!

Hankus

Blackhawk

I ordered 400 rounds of Starline .327 brass from Graf's last month.

bigbillyboy

Buckeye
Yes , I think it may be a good idea to get a lifetime supply based on your shooting volume . I read about old calibers and no available brass . I remember not to long ago seeing partial boxes of 5mm , 218 bee and others bringing outrageous prices at auction😲. And you never know the future ........👍

bigbillyboy

Buckeye
I was curious what was going on, so last night I submitted a contact to Starline asking why 327 was available everywhere, but I didn't get my backorder.

I haven't gotten a reply, but today I got a shipping notification, that I have a parcel on the way from Starline! I'll let ya'll know what happens.
Maybe just an oversight ?

Latest posts