Ruger Brass grip frame ALL SPF

Help Support Ruger Forum:

THE GUNSMITH

Blackhawk
Original Ruger factory brass grip frame with trigger new in original box. $ 350 plus $15 shipping each. First I'll take it followed by PM gets them.

G2

Hunter
"Them" ???
How many available?
Do they look like this?
162714758.jpg

162714765.jpg

flatgate's pictures

k22fan

Blackhawk
G2 said:
I realize the brass gripframes offered in this thread have sold. In G2's picture is "MR 3DB" raised letters or stamped? I only want to know if any of the brass gripframes installed by Ruger had "MR 3DB" stamped.

turkeyhunter

Single-Sixer
k22fan said:
G2 said:
I realize the brass gripframes offered in this thread have sold. In G2's picture is "MR 3DB" raised letters or stamped? I only want to know if any of the brass gripframes installed by Ruger had "MR 3DB" stamped.

I believe all of the factory brass grip frames that were installed by Ruger were the MR-3DB grip frames, there were several aftermarket Ruger brass grip frames and one of them (marked B N R) which also fits the NM revolvers and is of very good quality, IMHO they are just as good or better quality as the factory MR-3DB grip frames. I believe Westerville has one of the B N R grip frames for sale on here now at a very reasonable price.

Latest posts