Ruger PCC Rebuild

Help Support Ruger Forum:

TheKid

Bearcat
My Ruger PCC rebuild with a Tandemkross Upriser Chassis and buttstock, Midwest Industries hand guard, Tandemkross compensator and a new Holosun 510C reflex sight.

1000033489.jpg
1000033550.jpg
1000033549.jpg

TheKid

Bearcat
I've added a few Tankemkross items to a few friends .9mm PCC. Never bothered with swapping any stocks though.

As long as it fits you & you like it,,, you are good to go!
Yeah it was a 2nd hand bargain from another club member and I always wanted a Ruger PCC for IPSC/parcours/dynamic purpose so was always planning to to some kind of rebuild. But step by step...

When I got this one it already had a Sightmark Wolverine red dot on it but the rest was stock. It felt quite chunky and heavy for dynamic shooting sessions.

I went to the gun store to pick up my Mossberg 500 shotgun (which I already payed up front) and I started talking about the PCC and he said like 'hey I have everything in stock to do a rebuild'. Sooo... I walked out of the store with some extra boxes and a lighter wallet 😅

Now it's flawless, so damn quick on target with the angled stock and 2moa dot with 65moa reticle, perfect for steels, bowling pins, IPSC targets, ...

Last edited:

contender

Ruger Guru
I understand.

I own a gun range here. And we have a few folks who use a Ruger PCC for USPSA matches as well. I see you are in Belgium. You mentioned 3 different types of competition. Do you have a lot of competition shooters there?

TheKid

Bearcat
I understand.

I own a gun range here. And we have a few folks who use a Ruger PCC for USPSA matches as well. I see you are in Belgium. You mentioned 3 different types of competition. Do you have a lot of competition shooters there?
We only have about 5-6.000 gun owners on 11 million inhabitants here. There are several types of competitions here on all different levels. From just a bowling pins contest to action shoot, IPSC, shotgun, 3-gun but also the Olympic disciplines like 25 meters target shooting with .22 pistol, benchrest competitions and so on..

But for the more dynamic disciplines you see a lot of the same faces so no, not that many competitors. Definitely the real IPSC contestors are not that many over here.

contender

Ruger Guru
We just had a match today at my range. USPSA. (US's version of IPSC.)
We had 42 competitors today. Many were newer faces to me.

I kinda figured you would be a lot more "limited" in the numbers of competitors over there.

Latest posts