For Sale Ruger SBH 4-5/8”

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Working off the premises that a guy only NEEDS a few 44 mag handguns, I've got a Stainless 4-5/8" barrel Super Blackhawk for sale. It's in good shape, hardly used, not positive but I usually buy used so expect I'm the second owner. The grips have a slight rub mark on the inside of the grip. I have no box but these are pretty expensive these days so I think it will move pretty quickly at $850.
I would prefer you judge for yourself so send me a pm and your phone number or email and I'll send you pictures. By the way it's a 2008 model. Make sure your FFL will accept from a non FFL with a copy of my Drivers license. Feel free to ask questions. I'm the one that only needs so many 44's, you should have plenty. 😆

Thinking with the economy I'd do $800 shipped.

I'm willing to do $750 to your FFL if that doesn't work I'll go back to trying to sell locally.

I've been looking all over, I just put a brand new set of grips on it. They are laminate but very nice and new. If you want both, that's fine.

Last edited:

flyer898

Bearcat
I have plenty, but there is no such thing as too many. I am saving my .44 magnum money until the Korth (Nighthawk Custom Mongoose) .44 makes the California roster.
Best Regards and best of luck with sale.

Posting pictures for Bear Paw Jack:
IMG_2551.jpeg
IMG_2550.jpeg
IMG_2552.jpeg

Paul B

Hunter
I have basically the same gun. The big difference is mine is blued. I used it mainly when hiking the local mountains due to occasional problems people were having with Black Bears and Mountain Lions. I saw a few bears and a lion or two but they were doing all they could putting distance between me and them. JMHO, but whoever snags that revolver will have a jewel. I would if I had the cash on hand.
Paul B.