Selling Ammunition

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Busterswoodshop

Buckeye
I would think a gun store would have a lot of liability when it comes to buying and selling used ammo.
There are a lot of unscrupulous people out there that would try to deceive them if they could.

JBP

Single-Sixer
When I do sell ammo it's always through Gun Broker. It's an easy process. Take a picture of the ammo and post it with the particulars. When it sells and I get payment I just box it up and generate a UPS label. Have to drop it off at a UPS Customer Service Center but the one closest to me is by the indoor range I shoot at so I just go their when I'm going to the range.

Don't be sorry. You're right. I just checked Ammoseek. Winchester 230gr WWB in 100 ct. boxes. Cheapest is 43cpr NOT including shipping. With shipping, none of the retailers list this ammo under 50cpr.

OP, the shop was attempting to rip you off. They would've doubled their money or more.

37cpr for WWB is close to precovid price. You won't find it at that price now.
37cpr is where WWB starts. No need for anyone to be sorry or offended. The OP can ask whatever they want but the market price is what it is.

bigbillyboy

Buckeye
I would think a gun store would have a lot of liability when it comes to buying and selling used ammo.
There are a lot of unscrupulous people out there that would try to deceive them if they could.
Yeah I agree , someone buys it , let's say it was a reload or two mixed in . Loaded with the wrong powder ..... . 😲

Latest posts