SPF Great Western .44 Special - reduced x2/trades added

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

awp101

Single-Sixer
TX, home of DeeDee Snavely's Used Guns and Weapons
Picked this up earlier this summer but despite my best efforts and really, really wanting to, I just can't see SAA style sights well enough to enjoy shooting them.

The good:
1956 production 5.5" .44 Special as discussed HERE. Blued with the later CCH, cylinder, cylinder frame and both pieces of the grip frame are numbers matching (14,XXX no prefix), looks like the factory plastic "bone" grips.

The bad:
The loading gate won't stay closed BUT I do have THIS SET on hand that will be shipped with the revolver and which should solve the issue.

The Ugly:
A previous owner engraved a 7 digit number on the left side of the frame. Not real deep but not shallow enough to just buff out.

Asking $800 $725 $675 shipped and insured to your FFL in the lower 48, USPS MO OR PP F&F ONLY.

Trades added 22NOV: Springfield Armory 5" 1911 (prefer .45 and stainless but 9mm or blued isn't a deal breaker), SA 9mm Champion (4") or Ronin 4.25", a nice 4" 9mm Carry Contour EMP with mags.

Notifications for PMs are hit and miss and I don't see an option to get alerts if someone posts in this thread so please be patient if I don't get back to you right away. I'll try to check in a couple of times a day.

Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts